Saturday, December 3, 2011

Miracle Noodles and Rice

Miracle noodles and rice are exactly that a miracle. I've been a fan of shirataki noodles for some time now. For those of you reading this that haven't tried them.  Shirataki noodles are very low carbohydrate, low calorie, thin, translucent traditional Japanese noodles.Shirataki noodles can be found both in dry and soft "wet" forms in Asian markets and some supermarkets. When wet, they are purchased pre-packaged in liquid. These noodles normally have a shelf life of up to one year. I tried Miracle noodles and rice, which I have not tried in shirataki form and it was great! Probably one of my favorite things aside from Skinny Water and protein bars! You can add these noodles to your own broth and add veggies or make a spagetti veggie style and the rice is great with broth or any kind of side dish.

  • Nutrition Facts 

    Serving Size: 3 oz

    Servings Per Container: 2.3
  • Amount Per Serving
  • Calories 0 Calories from Fat 0
  • Total Fat 0g 0%
  • Carbohydrate <1g - only fiber
  • Zero Net Carbs, Zero Calories, Zero Glycemic Index Ingredients: Water, glucomannan (soluble fiber), calcium additive.
    No soy, gluten, or wheat!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to try this! I love shirataki noodles, never tried the rice but I definately will now.

    ReplyDelete