Saturday, December 3, 2011

Drink Chia!


So, I have been wanting to try this out for a while after reading about it online and checking out a few blogs. I love trying out new healthy beverages and Chia is now one of my favorites. It's like fruit in a bottle. I actually feel healthy just drinking it. My favorite flavor is Strawberry Chia but orange is pretty yummy too. Each bottle contains these tiny particles called Chia. The “stuff” you see inside is the incredible superfood known as Chia.


Chia seeds despite its new popularity, is in fact an ancient food revered by the Mayan, Aztecs and Native Americans. Chia was prized for its properties that enhanced strength, energy and endurance they needed in extreme desert conditions. Each bottle has only 40 calories and is rich in Omega 3's. There is no sodium or artificial ingredients.



2 comments: