Saturday, November 26, 2011

Skinny Water






So I tried Skinny water this past week and I love it! It is one of my favorite beverages now. Skinny Water comes in a variety of flavors with a different “purpose” ranging from energy to detoxification, power, fit and shape. Each Skinny Water uses slightly different ingredients to promote different benefits according to what you are looking for. Some focus on vitamins and electrolytes. But the ones that are supposed to promote weight loss add in ingredients like guarana, ginseng, l-leucine, l-valine, and a number of others like it.

My favorite flavor is Crave Control-Raspberry Pomegranate which is used to help control cravings, aids in weight loss, and includes polyphenol-rich pomegranates, one of the most powerful antioxidants.  Skinny water contains no sugar and no calories which is awesome.

Flavors: Crave Control, Shape, Wake-Up, XXX Detox, Hi-Energy, and Total-V 

Every drink contains: EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), Calcium, and Potassium.


Additionally, each one of these drinks contains other ingredients: Crave Control (SuperCitriMax)

Skinny Water is scientifically proven to help burn fat naturally, block carbohydrates from converting into fat, reduce sugar cravings and boost immunity – all with less than 10 calories packed into each 500ml bottle. The active ingredients in Skinny Water are Super CitriMax and ChromeMate, natural substances which have been clinically proven to play a powerful role in curbing hunger, keeping blood sugar at healthy levels, and maintaining a normal metabolism. I noticed that these beverages did seem to reduce my appetite. I am a fan of skinny water. It's a great product that helps you eat less, burn more calories, and keeps  blood sugar levels where they are suppose to be.


 Rating:


















2 comments:

  1. I am going to try this. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try this for some time. I think I will give it a go. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete