Monday, November 28, 2011

PureFit





This past week, I tried PureFit bars, the all-natural, gluten-free and wheat-free, dairy-free, vegan, kosher, high in protein, diabetic-friendly bars. I had one for lunch every day and found these bars to be delicious and filling without feeling very heavy. My favorite is Granola Crunch, it smells like a cupcake or pastry straight out of the bakery and the taste is to match. My second favorite is chocolate brownie, a very good bar to have if you are craving sweets or chocolate!! Both were delicious, filling and went very well with my coffee and skinny water! I highly recommend them! A great supplement for lunch or snack before a run!




100% All-Natural Ingredients, 18 Grams of Soy Protein, Non-GMO Soy, Unprecedented Great Taste. This low glycemic, nondairy bar is based on over 20 years of research and was not practical to manufacture until now. It offers:
  • NO Hydrogenated Oils
  • NO Animal Products - Vegan
  • NO Cholesterol or Trans Fatty Acids
  • NO Wheat or Gluten
  • NO Artificial Sweeteners
  • NO Hidden Carbohydrates
  • NO Sugar Alcohol
Best of all, these bars are delicious, filling and healthy!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you, great write up. I will try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they are delicious. If they don't melt I will give them a try!

    ReplyDelete